2013 Playhouse Sale and Pumpkin Party October 25 and 26 at the National Guard Armory

Now Accepting Consigners! Click here for your packet!

New Schedule for 2013!

10:00am-2:00 pm Weds, October 23-Thurs Oct 24  Consigner Drop-Off
4:00-5:30 pm Thurs, Oct 24         Volunteer/Consigner Presale (Invitation Only)                                                     
5:30-7 pm Thurs, Oct 24              Early Bird Sale--$5 admission (free to consigners and volunteers)
8:30-1:00 pm Friday, Oct 25        Early Bird Sale--$5 admission
5:00-7 pm Friday, Oct 25             Twilight Sale & Pumpkin Party—free admission
8:30-1:00 pm Sat, Oct 26 HALF PRICE SALE & Pumpkin Party
 **Free admission**  *Kids Pumpkin Activities*  **Airwalk** &  ½ price consignment and rummage all day Saturday!

You’ll love the great deals on kids clothes, household items, furniture, equipment and more.  Your kids will love the airwalk, face-painting, art activities, games, and food!  Those wanting the best pickings, will want to hit the Early Bird sale on Thursday and Friday. This year we are adding two nights of evening shopping and a whole morning of half price shopping on Saturday!   Consigners and donations still accepted.

Make Money from Your Stuff! Consign at The Playhouse Consignment and Rummage Sale at the National Guard Armory

If you have a code from another sale, you can use the same tags. Just make sure your code is on your registration form.

Is your basement, attic, closets and car overflowing with cute clothes and toysgirl with clothes for sale your kids can no longer use but they are too good to give away? Turn that clutter into cash! Consignors earn 60% and the remaining 40% is a tax-deductible donation to The Children's Playhouse. 

If you don’t want to consign, but would like to donate we will be glad to help you de-clutter by taking your yard sale items now--just drop them off at The Playhouse. Let’s make this the biggest sale yet!

Click these links for forms and information:

Directions to the National Guard Armory

Consigner's Packet (includes guidelines, tips, and registration form).